RED Camera Reports - FotoKem

Robin Buday

http://www.fotokem.com/downloads/fotokem_R...mera_report.pdf

These are new RED centric camera reports that we've developed here in the FotoKem: nextLAB. Please feel free to use them and offer any suggestions that you see fit.

Note: We've had some issues trying to get the PDFs to work properly in OS X Preview. While a solution will be in place soon, please try to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to use these reports properly.

Thanks!

Robin Buday

On your Project Aspect Ratio menu, you might want to distinguish between the different ways to do 1.78:

Original 1.78 full width

2:1 for 1.78 post crop

New Quad HD 1.78

-- J.S.

Hey John, thanks for the suggestion. I can easily add something like this. It might be implied since I do have resolution choices per clip in the pulldown menus, but it never hurts to have more information choices. (btw i do provide those choices on our spec sheets if you would like to check those out)

Thanks again,

Mike

• Premium Member
I do have resolution choices per clip in the pulldown menus,....

I noticed those. Is there a way to pre-set all of the clips to whatever you're using as your primary pixel grid, and then change individual ones if you do something special? For instance, I can see doing most of a show in Quad HD, but dropping to 2K for a slo-mo shot or two.

-- J.S.

I noticed those. Is there a way to pre-set all of the clips to whatever you're using as your primary pixel grid, and then change individual ones if you do something special? For instance, I can see doing most of a show in Quad HD, but dropping to 2K for a slo-mo shot or two.

-- J.S.

Interesting idea. Not sure if acrobat has that functionality. I can certainly try though. I'll let you know.

Mike,

Love the reports. I tried it out this week on a RED feature. I'm the only assistant till next week, so something simple and clean was a major help. I like the layout of this a lot.

My only complaint about this is that it doesn't fit on the back of the slate. I'm not sure how to trim off the extra inch or so in width.

Other than that, it's great. Thanks for putting the time into this.

• 2 months later...
http://www.fotokem.com/downloads/fotokem_R...mera_report.pdf

These are new RED centric camera reports that we've developed here in the FotoKem: nextLAB. Please feel free to use them and offer any suggestions that you see fit.

Note: We've had some issues trying to get the PDFs to work properly in OS X Preview. While a solution will be in place soon, please try to use Adobe Acrobat Reader to use these reports properly.

Thanks!

Robin Buday

the link doesn't work for me, it says 'bad encrypt dictionary' :(