I'm Julie

• Premium Member

I have a ton of comments. Here are some of them, in no particular order:

I think the camera work in the exteriors is very nice. The interiors look more stained.

The mic is used for the interiors sounds like a shotgun instead of some type of cardiod, which is making the room sound too reflective.

I'm not sure about the vignetting added in post around the corners. The DOF is somewhat inconsistent for similar shots.

The fight between the girl and the guy outside is blown out.

Overall, I think it's a very good effort, but would benefit from a simplificatiion and a more unified style.

HTH a little and THANKS for sharing.

• 4 weeks later...
I have a ton of comments. Here are some of them, in no particular order:

I think the camera work in the exteriors is very nice. The interiors look more stained.

The mic is used for the interiors sounds like a shotgun instead of some type of cardiod, which is making the room sound too reflective.

I'm not sure about the vignetting added in post around the corners. The DOF is somewhat inconsistent for similar shots.

The fight between the girl and the guy outside is blown out.

Overall, I think it's a very good effort, but would benefit from a simplificatiion and a more unified style.

HTH a little and THANKS for sharing.

Thank you very Much Peter !!! I agree with you all in the aspects..yes we do have some glitches considering it is a no budget film.....Thanks again for watching the film..