Robbing Peter - 'Making Of'

Hey guys,

We're in the process of putting our next short together in the edit, as it happens we have our 'Making Of' released online to spur interest in our filmmaking and so on. We wanted the doc to reflect the atmosphere on set as well as the quirky nature of the story.

I just wanted some feedback on the content really. Do you think we're too silly, should we only show positive movement, keep it serious and remove any issues we had on set?

We felt adding a mixture makes the 'behind the scenes' footage a bit more interesting, although I'm worried it might also show too much honesty so to speak. The feedback has been pretty good, but as always I'd value your thoughts and comments on the content. We want to push for a feature next year and have one more short in the pipeline for this year. These little bits of footage represent us so please, any feedback would be great.

YouTube here:

Facebook here: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=110...5011&ref=mf

Cheers,

Ash. (and Clay)

• Premium Member
Anyone?

Hey Ash. (and Clay)

If the finished film is as good as the making of we may have Coen brothers Devon style in offing. Seriously though I thought it was very engaging and as a cameraman I couldn't quite make out what you were shooting with!

Did I see a 35 adapter with a still lens?

I'd love to see the final cut.

Best of luck to you both.

Kieran.

Hey Ash. (and Clay)

If the finished film is as good as the making of we may have Coen brothers Devon style in offing. Seriously though I thought it was very engaging and as a cameraman I couldn't quite make out what you were shooting with!

Did I see a 35 adapter with a still lens?

I'd love to see the final cut.

Best of luck to you both.

Kieran.

Hi Kieran,

Thank you for the kind words! It's good that you liked it, I'm always uncertain about how these things come across when we're so personally involved.

We used the Sony EX1 with a Letus35. I was impressed with the quality Sony's camera produced but the 35 adapter was cumbersome, and we had a couple of focus issues which we managed to resolve . Overall we're happy with the results and will without a doubt post them for feedback.

Cheers,

Ash & Clay