Arri 35-3 Ground Glass

Matt Lofgren

Hopefully a simple question: Where is the best place (or even a good place) to get a replacement ground glass for the Arri 35-3? Clairmont Camera perhaps? Our camera currently has a TV aperture mask and need/would like one with a 1.85 mask. I probably shouldn't be asking, but what do these typically run, dollar wise? Thanks!

Hopefully a simple question: Where is the best place (or even a good place) to get a replacement ground glass for the Arri 35-3? Clairmont Camera perhaps? Our camera currently has a TV aperture mask and need/would like one with a 1.85 mask. I probably shouldn't be asking, but what do these typically run, dollar wise? Thanks!

Try these guys Shurco Tool.

• 3 weeks later...

Try with Bernie O´Doherty from Super 16 Inc. (NY) He can "laserbrigten" ( you gain around one stop of brightness) and can do 1:85 marks