Corrugated steel reflectors?

I have a day exterior coming up.. I was thinking about using corrugated steel as a bounce.. has anyone tried this.. I was also thinking to spray a light mist of glossy color paint to add a hint of what ever color..

The story is of strange children that see the world in a sort of nightmare.. so thinking this might spice up as an interesting key texture..

any thoughts, comments or information would be super, any ideas for things that you've tried, etc..

Cheers

I have a day exterior coming up.. I was thinking about using corrugated steel as a bounce.. has anyone tried this.. I was also thinking to spray a light mist of glossy color paint to add a hint of what ever color..

The story is of strange children that see the world in a sort of nightmare.. so thinking this might spice up as an interesting key texture..

any thoughts, comments or information would be super, any ideas for things that you've tried, etc..

Cheers

I think this is a Great Idea. I love this kind of stuff. I think this is a great experiment. The only thing I would advise is that corrugated steel feels like it might be too diffused as a bounce. Give it a try. A flat bounce may be better because it is more directional. Experiment!