Kodak 5207/7207 on the field

I'm a big fan of the lower ASA/ISO, so I was very glad to see this new stock. I wanted to get some feedback on what has been the response of DP's out there when using the film. How does it compare to its Vision 2 counterpart? Any comments are welcome.

I'm a big fan of the lower ASA/ISO, so I was very glad to see this new stock. I wanted to get some feedback on what has been the response of DP's out there when using the film. How does it compare to its Vision 2 counterpart? Any comments are welcome.

Its a great stock

I shot it on Ultra16mm, it handled mixed lighting and overexposure very well

I cant really compare it with the older vision 2 7205 because I only shot that once and it was a old recan that was lying under a shelf for at least 2 years?

The vision 3 is very fine grain and sharp especially for 16mm

hi all

was there for the Kodak launch presentation in my country and happened to see the test footage..or the company showreel of that

stock....absolutely gorgeous. the way it compares with the prev stock was also fantastic.....in terms of grain structure and

how well it handles the under exposure....and the 1 stop under and 1 stop push process.....cool!!

but one thing i didnt understand was what they had mentioned as 'optimized for India'...for contrast and saturation....which seemed

like a 'sales talk'.......!! how can u optimise a stock for a country...so if i take the same stock to Europe ..wat happens!!

regards,