Lamp suggestions

I'm shooting at night in a garden on the Red and I only have access to two 1200 HMI pars. The character is walking with a lantern. I'm looking for a lantern strong enough to light the actor and a little around. Does anybody have any suggestions. I was thinking of using a butane campers latern. It's suppose to be an old fashioned style lantern. Thanks,

May I suggest as I did at times in an identical use of a Chinese lantern hanging on the tip of a cane and then the players with an assistant when the ballon beneath the level of the chest, and let the HMIS for funds of the garden, taking place on the back for the trees.

The lamps and the power to use within the balloon will always be according to the sensitivity of the film because may need more f stop to print, that is used taking into account that if the tungsten can not pass the torch of max, you may choose the cold light lamps that allow more power and less heat and then correct or not.

66721f83bc805694818fbbb.jpg

regards

Jorge

Here I leave an example, which I'm using a HMI for the two functions, to the trees behind and to the actors backlight.

For plans in general can leave only the light from the flashlight of the players that is almost in silhouette but is ok

japanesegarden6.jpg

Edited by Jorge Rondao