Anyone know anything about the Maron Carrol 1400??

Eugene

Hello everyone. I found this forum through a Google search. I have recently obtained a complete Marron Carrol 1400 setup. I would like to know if any of you on this forum are knowledgeable about this camera. I've tried many different kinds of searches on the internet but have found nothing. I only know that you can make animated films with it and that the complete setup was puchased new for over $50K, but that was many years ago.

I'm wondering what it's worth today, how it stacks up with similar cameras, and how difficult it would be to learn how to use it. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

• 9 months later...
Guest kevhay19
Hello everyone. I found this forum through a Google search. I have recently obtained a complete Marron Carrol 1400 setup. I would like to know if any of you on this forum are knowledgeable about this camera. I've tried many different kinds of searches on the internet but have found nothing. I only know that you can make animated films with it and that the complete setup was puchased new for over $50K, but that was many years ago.

I'm wondering what it's worth today, how it stacks up with similar cameras, and how difficult it would be to learn how to use it. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Hello,

Yes I have some info on the MC1400. Is yours run through a computer with a monitor, and dose it have a tape memory system? What type of microprocessor keyboard, color-head and compound? Do you know size of the film movement; some are set up for combinations. Let me know and I?ll see if I can help.