help : Viper 4:4:4 greenish tint

ArunKumar

Viper 4:4:4 greenish tint :

Hi,

This is Arun from Bangalore,India. There is a project that used the Viper camera for a fiction recently.They have recorded on a D-2 tape using Sony SRW 4:4:4 recording .The project is complete now.

There is 2 mins sequence where clouds should be replaced and one day for night sequence. i have a small facility .

i have received DPX sequence of the shots to work from the facility. but the shots are greenish , please let me know if there is any 1D LUT or 3d LUT available to remove or base color correct the sequence to remove greenish tint.

I have to import the DPX sequence without that greenish tint.

to Auto desk Combustion or : Auto desk Smoke : and ADOBE

or a small work flow

Looking Forward

Regards

Arun Kumar

India

• Premium Member
Viper 4:4:4 greenish tint :

Hi,

This is Arun from Bangalore,India. There is a project that used the Viper camera for a fiction recently.They have recorded on a D-2 tape using Sony SRW 4:4:4 recording .The project is complete now.

There is 2 mins sequence where clouds should be replaced and one day for night sequence. i have a small facility .

i have received DPX sequence of the shots to work from the facility. but the shots are greenish , please let me know if there is any 1D LUT or 3d LUT available to remove or base color correct the sequence to remove greenish tint.

I have to import the DPX sequence without that greenish tint.

to Auto desk Combustion or : Auto desk Smoke : and ADOBE

or a small work flow

Looking Forward

Regards

Arun Kumar

India

Hi,

Viper film stream needs to be graded, what you are looking at is very low contrast & green. Removing the green is very easy, I downloaded XNview a free software, -23 green seems to be a good starting point.

You should be able to get of the green fairly easy in either smoke or cumbustion.

Stephen