Some Film For Sale and a Nikon

Adrian Sierkowski

• Premium Member

So I have 1 1000' load of 5260 500T and 2 400' loads of 7212 100T, both factory sealed and sitting in my fridge. The 500T is about 3 months old and the 100T is 2 weeks from the factory. Feel free to make me an offer on 'em if you want 'em.

shoot me out an e mail, adrian@adriansierkowski.com or PM me on here. I can accept paypal and would prefer a pay-pal payment as it saves me the trip to the bank.

Also, I have a Nikon F4 that I don't use anymore and I'm happy to sell off. I was looking for around $200 for it, but again, feel free to make me an offer. It is in perfect working order, though it does show some wear on the body. DP20 Finder and MB21 motor

So I have 1 1000' load of 5260 500T and 2 400' loads of 7212 100T, both factory sealed and sitting in my fridge. The 500T is about 3 months old and the 100T is 2 weeks from the factory. Feel free to make me an offer on 'em if you want 'em.

shoot me out an e mail, adrian@adriansierkowski.com or PM me on here. I can accept paypal and would prefer a pay-pal payment as it saves me the trip to the bank.

Also, I have a Nikon F4 that I don't use anymore and I'm happy to sell off. I was looking for around $200 for it, but again, feel free to make me an offer. It is in perfect working order, though it does show some wear on the body. DP20 Finder and MB21 motor

I wish I could, but for once I feel like I actually have too much film on hand. If you haven't gotten rid of them in a couple of months PM me and I might feel differently. The 100T is pretty tempting...

• Premium Member

the 35mm stock isn't an end, it's a factory sealed 1000' load of '60.

As for the Nikon, I have two, the F4 and the FM10, and overall I like the ease of use of the FM10 more so I use it more. The F4, while a wonderful camera, well just doesn't get as much use as it deserves.