Production Show/BVE Earls Court Drinks/Dinner

Guest Stephen Murphy

Guest Stephen Murphy

For any and all London members/visitors a few of us have decided to get together for some food and drinks after the Broadcast show in earls court next Tuesday 16th Feb. All very casual. Its almost become a tradition at this point. At the moment John Holland, Tom Dobbie, Ed Moore and myself will be attending if anyone would like to join us feel free to respond here or send anyone of us a pm. Drinking kicks off at 5pm so we'll be wandering the showfloor beforehand. Hope to see you there.

Guest Stephen Murphy
For any and all London members/visitors a few of us have decided to get together for some food and drinks after the Broadcast show in earls court next Tuesday 16th Feb. All very casual. Its almost become a tradition at this point. At the moment John Holland, Tom Dobbie, Ed Moore and myself will be attending if anyone would like to join us feel free to respond here or send anyone of us a pm. Drinking kicks off at 5pm so we'll be wandering the showfloor beforehand. Hope to see you there.

Meeting at 5pm at the Arri stand 2moro. See you all there.

S

Guest Stephen Murphy
You and me again eh Stephen?

You missed out on a great night Phil! quite a good turnout and we were all treated to some nice food and drink. Solved most of the worlds problems over 3 or 4 hours!

S