Kinor 16mm - Core Adapters

Lou Nar

thought I should mention these CORE ADAPTERS I'm selling on ebay. anyone interested is welcome to contact me directly if any remain after the auction.

they are for the 16mm Kinor 16CX-2M.

Technical notes.

This is core adapters of 30 m ( 100 ft ) film magazines of Kinor-16 SX-1M, Kinor-16 SX-2M cameras.

30 m ( 100 ft ) film magazines of Kinor-16 cameras compatible for use of 16 mm film on plastic core ( with core adapter ) and inside 100 ft daylight spools ( without core adapter ).

120 m ( 400 ft ) film magazines of Kinor-16 SX-1M/ 2M cameras use of film on plastic core only.

At practical experience, the film magazines work fine with film on core.

If you load of film on daylight spool, the film can be jammed. Original Kodak metal spools can work fine, but, need check of every magazine.

If you have film on daylight spools only, the better version to setup of magazine:

to set film on daylight spool on feed axis and plastic core on takeup axis of magazine.

And all will fine.

price drop to 19.99

anyone have an opinion about how much these are realistically worth?

As for me, This is rare part separately and do not available for sell separately as of spare parts.

The cores can be with 30 m film magazines only.

From other side, the customers losted of cores and film magazine don't possible to use with film in the core.