FS: Cooke 20-60mm Lens

Matthew Rogers

I have my Cooke 20-60mm T3.1 lens for sale. Since I've gotten my RED primes I haven't used the lens and I don't foresee using it again anytime soon.

The lens is in very good condition. I bought it from Able Cine Tech almost two years ago and they refurbed it before sending it to me. The iris, zoom, and focus are smooth and the lens has been totally trouble free for me. It does have a small scratch towards the edge of the front element. It was there when I bought the lens for Able Cine, but doesn't affect in any way that I've ever seen. Even when I've shown a flashlight straight onto where the scratch is, I've never see the spot on my monitor (it may actually be out of the FOV for the RED sensor)

It comes with the lens, Pelican 1550 case with custom cut foam (not pluck-n-pull). It does NOT come with a lens support as it's just light enough (6.1 lbs) to not need one like it's bigger brothers, the Cooke 20-100 & 18-100.

Asking price is $6000 and comes with free FedEx Saver shipping to anywhere in the USA. No PayPal (fees are too high), certified check or money order.

Below are pictures. Here is a link to a full res jpeg screenshot from a short film I shot with the lens:

http://www.macvilleproductions.com/cooke/larry.jpg

cooke0.jpg

cooke1.jpg

cooke2.jpg

cooke3.jpg

cooke4.jpg

cooke5.jpg