Listing of Production Equipment/Stock/Format

Daryn Williams

Some time ago I stumbled upon a site that listed productions, the cameras, lenses and stock that they used, and the main people associated with the production (DP, Gaffer, Director, Producer, Production Company)... I've since switched computers and completely lost the link...

Can somebody help a brother out?

IMDB is for consumers, not technicians...

Good site...I've been waiting for the cable channel like this, but now get it on the internet...But still not quite...

The site I'm talking about was almost like a Variety ad...It told the name of the production, the locations, the camera, the DP, the stocks used, and a short synopsis about the film... It was basically the technical specs with a bit more meat that you find in American Cinematographer for the featured film...

The site I'm talking about was almost like a Variety ad...It told the name of the production, the locations, the camera, the DP, the stocks used, and a short synopsis about the film... It was basically the technical specs with a bit more meat that you find in American Cinematographer for the featured film...

Wow, really? I hope you find it again, or it gets posted here. Sounds fascinating. I haven't run across anything like that though.