Advice with camera selection

Yes, I live and work in Cardiff. I'm a stills photographer and In the last year or so I've got really interested in doing stills work on films, which is why I'm on this forum. Unlike seemingly everyone else with a recent DSLR I don't want to start using it to shoot video, I like static photos too much, but I do want to learn about the approach of film making and apply it to my stills work.

Some of my film still work is here: http://missionphotographic.com/commercial/unit-stills/

I occasionally come down to London to visit or sometimes for jobs. Looks like I'm going to be working on a short shot in Farnham next month which should be fun.

Edited by Mei Lewis

Mei,

Sounds like a really interesting approach, some of your stills works is really great to look at. Well if you fancy it then you would be more then welcome to photograph our shoot later on this year if you'd like to?

Jay

Mei,

As it currently stands we're looking at the end of June crossing over into July for a 2 week duration. It's all depending on when people are available, plus we may have the perfect location so depending on if we can get that for when we want it.

It's a case of waiting to see what people say at the moment but we've scribbled it down it our diary for around that time.

Jay

Sure no worries, I'll drop you a line in the next couple of days.

Also another camera has cropped up, which I may be able to get hold of. The Sony F900, anybody aware of this? If so any thoughts that could be shared?