Bolex H16 R-5

Federico Prieto

I live in Venezuela and I have a 16mm Bolex Rex-5 Film Camera with four lenses: Switar de 10mm f1/1,6; Switar de 50mm f1/1,4; Vario-Switar de 16-100mm POE f1/1,9 and Yvar de 150mm f1/4. The camera body is in excellent condition...may be 8 or 9/10. The only problem is the Magazine Cavity Cover: it is broken (fractured). I believe it can be fixed; in any case I believe a replacement can by find around. The Switar lenses are in very good condition: may be you can find some minor fungus. The Yvar has some scratches: I dont now if it affects the film.

My question is: what is the approximated price (US$) of this equipment?

Regards

Federico Prieto

I live in Venezuela and I have a 16mm Bolex Rex-5 Film Camera with four lenses: Switar de 10mm f1/1,6; Switar de 50mm f1/1,4; Vario-Switar de 16-100mm POE f1/1,9 and Yvar de 150mm f1/4. The camera body is in excellent condition...may be 8 or 9/10. The only problem is the Magazine Cavity Cover: it is broken (fractured). I believe it can be fixed; in any case I believe a replacement can by find around. The Switar lenses are in very good condition: may be you can find some minor fungus. The Yvar has some scratches: I dont now if it affects the film.

My question is: what is the approximated price (US$) of this equipment?

Regards

Federico Prieto

It is really hard to say what everything would be worth. My Rex5 is in similarly excellent condition and I paid US$1000 for it. I may have got a good deal, though.

If you're looking to sell I'll buy that 50mm lens off you.

N x

It is really hard to say what everything would be worth. My Rex5 is in similarly excellent condition and I paid US$1000 for it. I may have got a good deal, though.

If you're looking to sell I'll buy that 50mm lens off you.

N x

Thanks for the info... Do you know where can I buy the Magazine Cavity Cover for this camera?

thanks in advance

Federico