First time Director of Photagraphy need advice on filter

I am doing my very first job as Director Of Photagraphy for a Music Video.

And It will be my first experience with the Canon 5d Mark II

I am mostly a fashion photographer, So I pretty know my way around light.

But I feel anxious about this project. I fear it will look like 90% of bad semi-amateur music video

wich is not our goal at all despite the low budget 1500$ and many location in short time (3 days). We even created a DIY Ringlight that work pretty well for the project.

Here 3 videos (from the same person)we love and look to get the same effect :

Here is most of his setup :

Cam : 5D Mark II @ F8

Lens : Old Nikon 20mm + eBay adapter

Filter : Schneider optics 4X4 circular polariser and 1/2 stop graduated neutral density filter. Lee 4X4 filter holders

Color Correction was done in Photoshop CS4 and "Editing" in Premiere CS4

Where can I buy this schneider optics 4x4 circular polariser? And the lee filter holder?

Doe's most of his work was done in post-production with premiere or photoshop?

They're cannot be any mistake since I have the camera only for 3 days during the photoshoot.

Any help to make sure the lens, filter holder, filter will fit and look like the result from the video above

will be highly appreciate.

Thank you !!

Edited by Sebas Pelletier

1. Your best way will be to take some of that list to a rental house.

2. From the look of those videos it looks like it was done in photoshop. The Old Nikon 20mm + eBay adapter did help with the wide angle. He also made look HDR but not over do it which gave it a look better then standard digital. I would say photoshop played a big part of the looks.

3. There will be mistakes. Fix them, work around them and move on.

I am not certain about the 4x4 with lenses. That's why you have t take that list of questions to a rental house. They would know exactly what to give you.

When you install photoshop you should have got the chance to install premiere with it. On the timeline right click and choose "Export to photoshop" or something along those lines. What you can also do is export a 10 seconds or less video clip in .mov format or a format photoshop likes and import it into photoshop. Click on Window > Animation and it will bring up the timeline in photoshop. From there you can manipulate the video in any way you want depending on your knowledge of photoshop.