I saw Thor 3D

There was nothing that came out of the screen. Literary nothing. Not even an atom. It's going to be released in 2D on Blue Ray anyway. What was the reason to release it on 3D? I literary mean nothing stood out in 3D. Absoluteness complete nothingness. So, I am confused, why release it on 3D.

I saw it in 2D, in digital. I couldn't see the point of 3D either. Nothing looked like it would have been suited to it.

The movie itself was OK. Basically, if you've seen the trailers, you've seen the movie. Some parts were awful, like where Thor screams to the sky in anguish after trying to lift the hammer--pure comedy gold. Really embarrassing stuff.

I regret watching it in digital. I picked that showtime because it was the theater's biggest screen (after their fake IMAX). Of course I've seen plenty of movies digitally, but throughout I was thinking "All this looks like is a big TV", and I don't go to the movies to watch TV.

The scene after the credits looked like a crappy reshoot. Very purple and video-looking. It wasn't even anamorphic like the rest of the movie.

Edited by Shawn Martin