It started in Germany recently and I'm a bit surprised to hear nothing about it on this forum!?

I thought 90% of it was brilliant. It felt like "Bourne done right", how a modern action-thriller should look like. The cinematography was done beautifully and blended in well with the editing and overall feeling of the movie itself. It felt kinetic but never like "shaky-cam", over-the-top videoclip-aesthetics and music? For sure, but they did work very well!

According to the ASC-mag, some scenes were shot with a modified f0.95 Leica Noctilux - which looked very nice! How did they adapt this lens with it's short flange-distance (28mm)?

The underlying conspiracy story wasn't innovative and the second-last action-scene was inferior to the ones shown before, but the acting was superb and the main character really interesting!

But Berlin doesn't really look like this ;-)

It felt fresh, definitely one of the better movies of it's genre - I'll give it a weak 9/10.

From all the films I've seen this year, a large percentage so-called art house, "Hanna" tops my list as favorite thus far. There are some really beautiful moments, the English family being my favorite. As far favorite shots or sequences, the really cold-lit flashback when Marissa shoots at the car when just at the very cusp of day. Hanna walking laterally into the funhouse wolf. Pretty great movie.