Good to be back around

Bryan Jacobson

Hi everyone,

I used to be a member here a while back but I slacked off for a year

or so. Just wanted to Hi, and I hope everyone is doing well. I'm still in Minneapolis

pluggin away. Working as a freelance still photographer/videographer and media technician

for the Target Corporation at the present time. It's not a bad gig but it's colder

than a witches' Titty up here. I'm in a damn good mood today, just got my first color-

correction job using Final Cut since I left Crash and Sues last March. No where near the DaVinci 2K- but it was nice setting up levels on an image again. The clients really liked it too so hopefully I'll get to do more. It's good to be back and I look forward to learning from you all again. Happy New Year.

Bryan Jacobson

bryan5246@yahoo.com

• Premium Member

Hi,

Glad you're enjoying colour correction on the desktop stuff. I've been doing it for ages as a matter of course and wondered if I was the only person bothering...

You must find it all devilishly slow and annoying if you're used to a DaVinci!

Phil

Were running dual 1.25 g processers with a gig and a half of Ram on OSX, you cannot do as much and as efficient as the DaVinci ofcourse but it is perfect for industrial videos that use multiple video sources on a limited budget, I found it a pleasant surprize when I first used the 3-way color corrector. It even lets you use color vectors though they are not as subtle, I hope someday they can incorporate power windows as well.