Anyone in NYC process Super8 other than Pac-Lab?

Matt Stevens

Pac-Lab did it again. They just don't care about Super8. I won't get into it but I am disgusted with their service.

I have one roll of 100D Color reversal I need processed this week. Anyone in NYC other than Pac-Lab?

This is just in-ficking-furiating. :angry:

With all kind of modern quick delivery services you could look around far beyond NY city borders? I suppose. You could even consider Dwayne's Although one week with now minus one day is a bit short in time.:)

Edited by Andries Molenaar

With all kind of modern quick delivery services you could look around far beyond NY city borders? I suppose. You could even consider Dwayne's Althoug one week minus one day is a bit short in time.

I had no choice but to drop off the one roll and will pick it up tomorrow. But they are history for me. No more.

• 5 months later...

The owner told me to try them again and that they would do right by me and they have ever since. no more troubles.

Initially they burned my film. Then they just didn't develop a run because they forgot. twice. Then when they did, they forgot to tell me.

But again, since then they have been fine. No idea why I had such trouble up front.

I've also used dwayne's photo and they are very very good.