Parfume commercial - HDSLR

alex hajdu

Looking good.. just be careful with focus in some shots

and the sound design is very important..

in commercial, theres something you do to catch the audience attention, because keep that in mind, TV commercials are on after the other. So what they use is a sound that catch audience attention, usually louder type, like could be bell in this case.

Looking good.. just be careful with focus in some shots

and the sound design is very important..

in commercial, theres something you do to catch the audience attention, because keep that in mind, TV commercials are on after the other. So what they use is a sound that catch audience attention, usually louder type, like could be bell in this case.

Thank you Martin for your words. Yes, pulling focus is a pretty hard job with 5D, but I need more to practice anyway. Thank you also for comments about music and sound design. The whole project is no real advertising at all, but it's good to know this for the next projects...

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert G Andrews

I liked everything except the storyline and the masks. I think a plainer, simpler and more elegant mask would have been better, especially in his case (if you catch my drift). Next, I felt that he kinda hunted her down. Ease off pal. Let her turn the corner and then follow her scent, right? I am surprised you missed that one. Next, I felt like I've seen something similar, somewhere before. Have I? Confusion. Nice pictures though.

• Premium Member

Thank you Martin for your words. Yes, pulling focus is a pretty hard job with 5D, but I need more to practice anyway.

No, you need an AC, that's what they do. You can't frame and focus without losing something on both ends. There are much better choices of cameras as well. The overuse of the vignetting effect in lots of work these days turns me off... it's for SLR wedding guys.