RED One CF card not recognized by card reader/computer

Tony Sarandrea

Hey, I'm trying to dump some footage before I have to send the camera back to school tomorrow. I'm using an iMac with Snow Leopard. I've put Red footage on my computer before

but I think it was from the hard-drive. I have a Sandisk Imagemate (all in one) card reader now, and I'm trying to use that. My computer won't recognize the Red's CF card. It acknowledges that

there is a card, but it says that it is unable to read it. Any solutions? I have to take this thing back tomorrow morning so I need help fast. Thank you. -Tony 267 338 7273

• Premium Member

Hey, I'm trying to dump some footage before I have to send the camera back to school tomorrow. I'm using an iMac with Snow Leopard. I've put Red footage on my computer before

but I think it was from the hard-drive. I have a Sandisk Imagemate (all in one) card reader now, and I'm trying to use that. My computer won't recognize the Red's CF card. It acknowledges that

there is a card, but it says that it is unable to read it. Any solutions? I have to take this thing back tomorrow morning so I need help fast. Thank you. -Tony 267 338 7273

Try another card reader, the more expensive ones are more reliable.