Here someone at Panasonic ?

Laurent Andrieux

• Premium Member

Hello,

In the school I teach, we bought some AJD 400, AJD 610 and AJD 800 cameras 3 or 4 years ago.

I'd like to do a maintenance routine but the company that sold them no longer really exists, and I'd like to see what I can do by myself before sending them to a high cost service.

I sent emails to the panasonic company, never got a reply. Would anybody here help me ?

I sent emails to the panasonic company, never got a reply. Would anybody here help me ?

Unfortunately while I work for Panasonic, I work for the USA, so I am not really able to help you other than to encourage you to make a phone call to them. Sometimes email isn't the most effective when going through the website as an interface.

Best,

Jan

Hello,

In the school I teach, we bought some AJD 400, AJD 610 and AJD 800 cameras 3 or 4 years ago.

There are routine mantainence that can be done by you, but the service manuals are not where that would be described. It is assumed by the service manuals that you know this, and what you are looking for in the service manual is how to fix things. I would look for an authorized Panasonic Service Center and pay them for the first time to show you what you can do. Then you will know how, and when.

Sending an email to the Panasonic Company probably is not specific enough. There are enough divisions that that sort of email could lose its steam as it wanders from computer to computer hoping to find the right one. Go to the service area of your countries website and see if there is a Professional/broadcast service section and contact them.

Hope this helps,

Jan