Best Backdrop Support, Vinyl, & Muslin for Studio Work

Hello,

I'm in the market for a decent backdrop support system and was wondering if anyone had recommendations. I'd rather get something decent that won't break on the 2nd use although I don;t want to burn money that I don't have.

Anyone have any support system for photo/video studio work they could recommend that is relatively portable and the top support beam won't bend, pieces won''t break, etc?

Thanks so much fir any advice!

Frank

• Premium Member

It would help if you would be more specific. Do you need to hang a 10 foot wide seamless paper behind some singles or a 150' translight around a couple sides of a set? The solutions are very different.

It would help if you would be more specific. Do you need to hang a 10 foot wide seamless paper behind some singles or a 150' translight around a couple sides of a set? The solutions are very different.

Thanks for your reply.

Mainly doing lots of interviews and need a decent size backdrop-thinking 10'. I've been using a black sheet but am switching to either vinyl or muslin. I also have another job coming up shooting clothing/accessories against a white paper backdrop.

Thanks again for any advice.