Scene File download problems

Rob Curschman

Could someone please explain to me the information I am receiving when I download SDX 900 scene files? For example under the scope norm setup next to master dtl it reads: 02 01220000:00000000. There are no "on/off" or negative valuations. Using the first 3 or 4 numbers doesn't work as master gamma is 000300:00000000. Thanks for any assistance.

Could someone please explain to me the information I am receiving when I download SDX 900 scene files? For example under the scope norm setup next to master dtl it reads: 02 01220000:00000000. There are no "on/off"  or negative valuations. Using the first 3 or 4 numbers doesn't work as master gamma is 000300:00000000. Thanks for any assistance.

The scene files in the SDX900 are in Hex Code. The only way to tinterface with them is to load them into your camera.

Hope this helps,

Jan

• 4 weeks later...

I've had some problems with the downloaded files from the panasonic web-site.

I have converted them into PAL by editing the three first lines in the file and then loaded them into my camera. And will from there adjust them as I want them to look. But my camera lit the red "!"(warning sign) in the VF as I read them in. what does this mean? Is some of the parameters somehow out of limit for PAL (as they are NTSC-settings to begin with)

• 1 year later...

One way you can save the scene file into your camera ... easily ... is to get the desired scene file in a text format (from Panasonic's web site let say!), save it to an SD card with an SD card reader pluged to a USB port on your computer. When you'll put your SD card into the camera ... read the file ... and look in the menus. You will see all values properly.

One thing you cannot change when doing this ... is the number of the file. If it was created as file number 2 ... it must stay as "file number 2". Be prepared to maybe overwrite an existing file!

Am I clear enough !?!?