Looking forward to work in Europe...

I'm a brazilian filmmaker moving next month to Barcelona, Spain. Of course, I'm looking for any kind of info about finding work over there, as well as in Spain's neighbors, France and Portugal. Does anyone have any experience/ information/ job offer/ hint - to give me??? Huh??? Huh???

I just hope not to regret the fact that I'm closing my own small production company here, giving up on some nice projects and contacts to live la buena vida española....

Thanx!!

Arturo Querzoli :rolleyes:

hi arturo do braziu

there are plenty of things going on in europe now, but the market is verry tihgt.

market is big in eastern europe where rates are lower. spain is doing not to bad as far as i could see from shooting over there.

france is big for production but slow for shootings

and england..... is an island ;)

welcome in europe anyway and if you look for an AC, well.. keep in touch.

Merci, Jean-Marie!

I guess everyone I ask will say "the market is very tight", mostly because it's true in all countries I know. The thing is, if it's hard to find work, you have to be better skilled, or better yet, you have to know the right people to secure a place in this industry...

But, anyway, thank you again for you answer. Hope to see you someday in Paris!

Arturo

hi arturo

in barcelona chek

monkey film : an exelent production company for comercials... tel 932 525 200

studios : platos de barcelona tel : 93 474 01 25

camera rental house : service vision, google the adress, is where they build a lot os cranes, 3d heads and scorpio equipment

i was verry impressed buy the spanish industry compare to the french one, they have excellent equipment, crews and way of life.

and mr salzman why don't we take a cafe in a terrasse in paris one day as spring is coming ;)