100D Cartridges Jamming In Multiple Cameras

Chris Wood

• Premium Member

Well i exposed around 85-90 carts of 100d this year, and as previously mentioned had some jam and others cause flickery images. Last year was the same, flickery images, and from memory around 3-4 completely jam. Cameras used, 1014xls. 814xls, Beaulieu 7008s and pro, leicina special, canon 514,310, 312xl-s, elmo 240sxl. Approached kodak uk last year, seems i was the only one having transport issues with 100d!!!

• 1 year later...

I too have had 100 d jammed in my fave Leicina Special , turn's out the motor on camera needs to be looked at ,

Now have too send" it in to be CLA , that hard one to find ? But found someone after a lot of seaching ! and it's not cheap ? but these camera are geting old some are well over 40 year's OLD ,

All the current films stocks (other than Tri-X) are heavier than the Kodakchrome 40 these cameras were designed for. Without regular TLC, these cameras struggle with them. But, with TLC, they are fantastic and reliable. I'm sure there is the occasional issue, but I've never had an issue with a "tuned" camera... even with the infamously heavy and sticky Fuji (Velvia, Provia and negative) films stocks.

Now on Ebay specials... all kinds of trouble!