Underwater housing for Bolex H16RX or EBM/EL

Volker Bendt

Listet at ebay Germany is my Hugyphot Atlantic underwater housing for Bolex H16.

It's suitable for springdrive cameras like RX1-5 or electric EBM / EL

Ingeniously constructed by René Hugenschmidt, Switzerland. Max depth 100m (300ft).

I'm the owner since 25 years and I used it with pleasure, it's well maintained, o-ring seals are all new!

Comes with gear for Switar 1,6/10mm and Macro Switar 1,1/26mm preset lenses, both perfect for underwater filming. Reflex finder is fully visible with a slip on ocular.

Also included an Oceanic selen meter and a pair of OceanPro lamps without battery.

Camera and lenses not included.

Asked price 780 Euro plus shipping.

Find it at ebay.de, item nr.170880581330

Cheers and good luck,

Volker Bendt

Listet at ebay Germany is my Hugyphot Atlantic underwater housing for Bolex H16.

It's suitable for springdrive cameras like RX1-5 or electric EBM / EL

Ingeniously constructed by René Hugenschmidt, Switzerland. Max depth 100m (300ft).

I'm the owner since 25 years and I used it with pleasure, it's well maintained, o-ring seals are all new!

Comes with gear for Switar 1,6/10mm and Macro Switar 1,1/26mm preset lenses, both perfect for underwater filming. Reflex finder is fully visible with a slip on ocular.

Also included an Oceanic selen meter and a pair of OceanPro lamps without battery.

Camera and lenses not included.

Asked price 780 Euro plus shipping.

Find it at ebay.de, item nr.170880581330

Cheers and good luck,

Volker Bendt

Thank you for looking,

it's over now,

sold.