Need 2nd AC for April HD Feature, Los Angeles

Award winning DP looking for a 2nd. The one I had pulled out at last minute. Project shoots April 5-24 in Los Angeles on HD from Panavision. Rate is $65/day. I need someone who is enthusiastic and willing work hard. If you don't have a ton of HD experience, that's OK. It's a small film but an incredible script. This film will get recognition.

About me:

I've won wards for some short films and have also shot commercials for clients such as Reebok, BMW, HGTV, Burger King, Heineken, Tampax, Pepsi, VW, Boston Idea Group, Kyocera, New Mexico Highway Safety, Amstel Light, Lynx, Dow Chemical, Sunsilk, Outback Steakhouse, Fruit Roll Ups, The Century Council, Ad Council, Denny's, and Baskin Robbins.

I've also done music videos for The Postal Service and Something for Rockets. I was attracted to this film because of the script. This is a great project with a great crew.

Send me an email stating your interest or any other questions you might have.

Award winning DP looking for a 2nd. The one I had pulled out at last minute. Project shoots April 5-24 in Los Angeles on HD from Panavision. Rate is $65/day. I need someone who is enthusiastic and willing work hard. If you don't have a ton of HD experience, that's OK. It's a small film but an incredible script. This film will get recognition.

About me:

I've won wards for some short films and have also shot commercials for clients such as Reebok, BMW, HGTV, Burger King, Heineken, Tampax, Pepsi, VW, Boston Idea Group, Kyocera, New Mexico Highway Safety, Amstel Light, Lynx, Dow Chemical, Sunsilk, Outback Steakhouse, Fruit Roll Ups, The Century Council, Ad Council, Denny's, and Baskin Robbins.

I've also done music videos for The Postal Service and Something for Rockets. I was attracted to this film because of the script. This is a great project with a great crew.

Send me an email stating your interest or any other questions you might have.

Eric

THis sounds like a great chance to work with HD. I you love to learn more about your project, but i don't see your email address. Could you send me some more info about this project and are you willing to take on a new comer?

bluemunlight@gmail.com

Luis