Soft lights for sale

Justin Lovell

Balcar (1) Duolight - $375 retail $1875 (2 light fixture)

balcar (1) Quadlight- $450 retail $2350 (4 light fixture) or buy both together for discounted $775. DMX controllable. variable Digital Dimmer - virtually no color shift. I tested MANY different fluorescent lights - DIVA, Pampa, Flo Light, etc.. and this light was the only one that delivered what I wanted. The most accurate color temperature, good for mixing with other film lights. Output was 2 stops brighter than a DIVA. I'm selling 2 of these for less than 1/2 the price of one diva and these have more output and better colour! CBC recently outfitted their whole studio with them. An amazing softlight kit for interviews. Image shows them being used. Picture of the duolight (the quad has 4 bulbs, great for a big soft window like source).

• 4 weeks later...

SOLD

Balcar (1) Duolight - $375 retail $1875 (2 light fixture)

balcar (1) Quadlight- $450 retail $2350 (4 light fixture) or buy both together for discounted $775. DMX controllable. variable Digital Dimmer - virtually no color shift. I tested MANY different fluorescent lights - DIVA, Pampa, Flo Light, etc.. and this light was the only one that delivered what I wanted. The most accurate color temperature, good for mixing with other film lights. Output was 2 stops brighter than a DIVA. I'm selling 2 of these for less than 1/2 the price of one diva and these have more output and better colour! CBC recently outfitted their whole studio with them. An amazing softlight kit for interviews. Image shows them being used. Picture of the duolight (the quad has 4 bulbs, great for a big soft window like source).