My second short film

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to share a film with you all. I find everyone on here give good honest feadback so I'd like some if you's have 20 minutes. This is the link.

-

Basically I had no budget to shoot this, shot 3 days and paid for food and travel for anyone. To make up for production value I spent ages on the script. I know my Cinematography is iffy but if you can pinpoint stuff I should really try to improve on (Composition, lighting etc) I would be grateful. Also let me know in general if you enjoyed the film on its own merits.

Some of the night stuff is really noisy because lens only stopped to f3.5 so had to push iso to 800 on t2i to get them. (plus where shooting in my nan's house and she wanted everyone out so had to get it done as quick as possible, but I tried to get the images and lighting to get the mood and feeling across.

Thanks

James

• Premium Member

Nice job James! Loved it! You can tell a story. Iffy cinematography was actually pretty good. But there's a storyteller here thats the

important thing. Give me a buzz if you want help with the cinematography on your next project. Glad to help if the schedules line up.