Mobil monitor

Steve Ford

Hi gang

I have a portable monitor that is pretty big and heavy... have any of you run into an equipment solution as to being able to check color balance without twisting out your back? Is there a small LCD monitor that I can trust to be at least close to accurate?

Steve

• Premium Member

Hi,

> Is there a small LCD monitor that I can trust to be at least close to accurate?

I would say that you can't trust any LCD but any LCD should give you an idea as to colour balance.

Probably valuable to side-by-side it in on- and off-balance conditions with a proper CRT, and get (or build from black foamcard) a nice big sunshade - not to keep the sun off it, but to force you to look at it from right angles on!

Phil

Hi gang

I have a portable monitor that is pretty big and heavy... have any of you run into an equipment solution as to being able to check color balance without twisting out your back? Is there a small LCD monitor that I  can trust to be at least close to accurate?

Steve

Hee's the one you want. Nicely configured for the SDX900 and the Varicam. I'll have one in the arsenal just as soon as I win the lottery.

mh

http://catalog2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/s...fModel=BT-LH900