lighting a gym/hall - thin ceiling windows

ahoy there, beginner in need!!

looking for examples for lighting a classic junior school gym/hall. was originally going to augment whatever was there with some china balls or a spacelight, now seeing the place i think i'm going to have to go for something a bit more carefully crafted. going to try to do a single setup that will work from any angle (documentary style so less pressure on polished lighting).

features include roof access adjacent to windows and ceiling rig for hanging and plugging in some small kit. very small budget, just a few HMIs or blondes at the best. no idea what those lights are already in the ceiling.

i quite want to simulate/augment the sun with a couple of HMIs and then balance that out with something, but im not sure what. obviously got my work cut out if its an overcast day.

shooting s16mm, probably 500t.

MANY THANKS

isaac

post-60208-0-96305300-1400694535_thumb.jpg

Isaac,

This a real, full names forum. You'll need to contact Tim Tyler, the forum administrator, to have your last name added to your profile. In the meantime, you could add a signature to your posts which has your full name and location.