Common Camera Report Lab Instructions

It's not often that I get to work on 35mm or 16mm shoots but I'm optimistic that it might change! In the hope of getting more film work I'm just brushing up on all the ins-and-outs of film specific loading.

One of the things that I have little experience of from the few 16mm shoots I've done are the common lab instructions that a loader will end up writing on lab reports for processing e.g. one light print, time to colour chart, push x stops and so forth.

I was hoping one of the members here with more film experience might be able to list some of the common instructions and what they mean (if they're not completely self-explanatory!). It would be useful both so that I know what to expect and what exactly they mean.

On a separate note, if anyone has a 16mm / 35mm shoot coming up where there might be an opportunity to load or even trainee, please get in touch. I do have some 16mm experience and have also been spending time in rental houses familiarising myself with loading different mags, I'm really just looking for experience shooting film wherever possible.

• 4 weeks later...