Short Films shot with Panasonic AG-DVX100A

Hari

Hi, I'm very new to DV filmaking but have decided that the Panasonic AG-DVX100A will be my weapon of choice.

It is my intention to eventually shoot feature films but want to get my feet wet producing short films.

My question is: Does anyone know of any links to free Dv shorts (Pref. Shot with the DVX100a) that are available for download. I just want to have some idea of the standard and techniques used by up and coming filmakers... I would be interested in anything/ trailers, shorts, experimental etc

Thanks in advance,

Hari Navarro

Costa Tropical

Spain

I could shamelessly plug the website in my signature - it's got the trailer to a movie I shot last winter, shot with a DVX100 :rolleyes:

Not the DVX100a, though. Same difference really...

Edited by Mike Donis

I could shamelessly plug the website in my signature - it's got the trailer to a movie I shot last winter, shot with a DVX100  :rolleyes:

Not the DVX100a, though.  Same difference really...

Thanks a lot guys thats a great help... Actually its not so much examples of picture quality I was after as much as just seeing basically what people have acheived with the DVX100a. It really is inspirational to see what you have both done with the medium... thanks again,

Hari Navarro

Here's a short a few of my buddies shot on a DVX-100. It's not the kind of thing I do but it's pretty cool.

The Talisman

It's Quicktime. Give it a sec to load.

Thanks for the replie but the link seems to be broken... I went to the Lucid Pictures site but it is still under construction. Shame because this sounded like just what I was looking for,

Hari

• Premium Member
Thanks for the replie but the link seems to be broken... I went to the Lucid Pictures site but it is still under construction. Shame because this sounded like just what I was looking for,

Hari

I think it's working. Make sure you have quicktime installed. It's not a streaming video so it takes some time to load (a few minutes if you're using dial up).