OPEN WATER

Guest Charlie Seper
Changes are pretty slim that anybody else on this forum lives in Belleville, aren't they?  :P

That's the great thing about being in business for yourself. I can be anywhere, anytime.

• Premium Member
No, we're talking about authors in a TV/DVD forum. And my conversation with somebody else is none of your damn business kiddo. I've got a real low tolerance for the morons-r-us club. If you've got any other tidbits of stupidity to offer me in the future then I suggest we meet in person and talk. Here's my address:

345 West H Street

Belleville, IL.

What's yours?

You're calling me names like a child, but you call me kiddo....ironic. Then you attempt to threaten me? That's not the smartest thing you could do. Just take your holier-than-thou attitude somewhere else, and make everyone here happy. If you want to talk about authors and think it's none of my business, why would you post on a public forum? Go somewhere els, or are you not as smart as you think you are? Or are you just a cranky old man?

If I gave you my address I'd be afraid you'd just egg my car, so I think I'll hold out on that info.

• Premium Member
Help!! Tim!! Here's that stupidity, irrelevance and rudeness I was appealing against.

I guess you're referring to me as well as Charlie, but I'm as against that stuff as you are. I think my original post shows how against irrelevance I am. This isn't a book review site after all.

Guest Charlie Seper

Not exactly MENSA material are you kid?

You shouldn't say anything to somebody on the Internet that you wouldn't say to their face.

Wouldn't you be happier at a Peyton Place/Gone With the Wind forum with the other village idiots?