FS: Zeiss SuperSpeed 9.5mm T1.3 Super16//European Only

Hardev Singh

For sell a Zeiss SuperSpeed 9.5mm T1.3 S16, a great luminous wide angle cine lens.

I sell it because i search a zoom instead of primes.

Price is 900 Euros + shipping.

Regarding the state of the optics there is no mushroom / fungus / dust inside. There are slight "cleaning marks" on the glass, as well on the front and rear element, obviously not affecting the image. But there is no claw or crack on the glass. I bought it for a French DP who took great care. Cosmetically really in good condition, the paint and the numbers / lettering are there.

The aperture ring is very fluid, the focus ring is less fluid, a little harder, but it doesen't affect the focus at all, change focus is easy.

Super Speeds are among the best Super 16 lens and they have been used on many feature films. The resulting image is still impressive today. This is a test that I realized with the Blackmagic Pocket:

I am at your disposal for any additional questions, optic can be seen in Belgium.

The lens is Arri Bayonet mount, also i sell the adapter Arri Bayonet to MFT from Ciecio7 for 90 euros extra.

This adapter is one of the best available adapter and is shimmable: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Arri-Bayonet...-/251176724708

post-68381-0-96497800-1436184425_thumb.jpg

post-68381-0-64790100-1436184436_thumb.jpg

post-68381-0-08448500-1436184468_thumb.jpg