Nizo 6080 replacement belt.

Gabe Agoado

I was told by the guys at Du-All that my Nizo 6080 needs a new drive belt for the motor to run. I took it apart until I could get to the belt. The belt seems fine other than the fact that there is some slight slack when I turned the motor by hand. If the belt has stretched out and the slack is the reason it's not working, does anyone know of an accurate length measurement for a replacement belt?

Does anyone own a service manual for this? I can't seem to find one.

These NIZO types, when aging, develop problems with their zoom drive belts. These start making squeaking noises.

The belt is not broken, it becomes slippery. The thing would be to restore the grip by cleaning off the slippery coating. Use a damp cloth with mild rubber cleaner.

• 6 years later...

hello gabe . did you manage to fix the drive belt of your 6080. i got a totally fried drive belt of a 6056, i opened but cannot imagine how to change the belt, there is a prominent part of the body just on the middle,  i cannot figure how to remove, to inssert a new belt.  did you have photos of did you havea access to the belt.? nay help will be appreciated. R.   

1660069011015.jpg