LOMO Super Speeds and Standard Speeds PL Mount 18mm 35mm 50mm 75mm 100mm

paul newton

Hello, I have for sale some lovely super speed and standard speed Lomo lenses. They have all had an excellent PL mount conversion. Originally they were OCT19 mount. I am looking to sell these lenses as a set or individually. They are:

SUPER SPEED:

Lomo (Ekran) 35mm T1.5 OKC12-35-1 year 1987

Lomo (CKBK) 50mm T1.3 OKC11-50-1 year 1983

STANDARD SPEED:

Lomo 18mm T2.9 OKC5-18-1 year 1990

Lomo 75mm T2.2 OKC6-75-1 year 1990

Lomo 100mm T2.3 OKC1-100-1 year 1975

All the lenses are in very good/excellent condition. The glass is clean with only light cleaning marks, some dust inside and a few micro-bubbles. The housings are also clean with a bit of wear and marks to be expected with age and use but very good overall. All the lenses are adapted to fit an 80mm matte box (Except the 35mm which has a 90mm front) and all have front and rear caps. They are all fitted with an excellent 0.8 focus gear (on focus ring only).

Please note: The 18mm only has a small crack on the very edge of one of the inner elements. I have used this lens a lot and it performs brilliantly, I don’t believe the crack plays noticeably in the image it renders. Apparently this particular model is prone to these cracks. It has something to do with the bonding agents they used in manufacture, which can also been seen if you look closely inside the lens but it is on the very edge and does not appear to affect image quality.

The 35mm does not have a totally smooth focus. It operates as is, but may require a re-greasing/service to get it really smooth.

Please get in contact if you are interested and I can give you more detailed information on each lens. We can also talk about postage costs etc. Lenses are in UK.

Prices as follows:

18mm - £1200 (excellent condition apart from crack)

35mm - £2200 (very good condition apart from focus issue)

50mm - £2500 (excellent condition)

75mm - £1200 (excellent condition)

100mm - £1300 (excellent condition)

£7900 for set and will include nice Samcine case. Please get in touch with any reasonable offers.

Pictures to follow.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...