Lighting this night exterior

Thanks. I used the rotolight anova pro which is essentially a led flood light (i had a 1/8 cto to match the street light since these leds only go as low as 3150k). A bit of an overkill for what I needed (it has lots of fx in there). A "poor" man's skypanel :)

Edited by Tiago Pimentel

Thanks. I used the rotolight anova pro which is essentially a led flood light (i had a 1/8 cto to match the street light since these leds only go as low as 3150k). A bit of an overkill for what I needed (it has lots of fx in there). A "poor" man's skypanel :)

Thanks a lot! I wanted to ask this question in other topic...that one with a little girl, with blue ambiance and tungsten key. I wonder what you used (and where you put the fixture) for that blue fill in a such a small room.Thanks again! my bad...

Oh, that setup was a challenge. It was really a matter of ratios. I knew I had to get the tunsgten higher than everything else and the blue fill had to be lower than the blue exterior. Fortunately both blue lights I was using were leds so I could dial in the brightness as needed without affecting color temperature.

Blue window was being flagged from the right using whatever objects I could get (no space for a cstand and proper flags) and fill light was just behind camera bouncing on unbleached muslin.

The tungsten was in front and high above the practical. It was challenging but it paid off :)