Wem Wenders

mothertheresa

weird coincidence. . . I just happened to have Netflixed "Paris, Texas" tonight, and Ry Cooder did the music for that Wenders flick, too. then he gets his own docco like 15 years later.

seemed like they probably used a lotta shiny boards in that movie (Paris), in the many desert shots the actors really popped out. there were some great interior compositions with a two-way mirror. to sidetrack even further, i learned a little tip a long time ago, and am now compelled to test it in every hotel room i stay in: touch your finger to the mirror. there should be a gap between it and the actual reflection. if the finger and its reflection touch, you might wanna find another room. :o

i've only seen "Buena Vista" on cable, and maybe it was the MPEG breaking up, but it looked very spotty as I recall.

there were some great interior compositions with a two-way mirror.  to sidetrack even further, i learned a little tip a long time ago, and am now compelled to test it in every hotel room i stay in:  touch your finger to the mirror.  there should be a gap between it and the actual reflection.  if the finger and its reflection touch, you might wanna find another room.  :o

Or maybe they've simply installed a first surface mirror - JUST FOR YOU :lol:

-Sam