ok so i know i already posted a similar topic already. reference my post :http://www.cinematography.com/forum2004/index.php?showtopic=7614

and thank you very much mr.mullen for your response. but i need more help.

ok ive written out my resume in paper form, i have my reel togther and thats set, but my paper resume has everything from Name,School,GPA and all that basic information, and then i have all my expierence listed in neat catagories like DP, 1st AC, Gaffer and so on....but the question is a three part question..

1. i look at templates online on where to go after i have listed all my relative experience, but i dont know what to say afterwards. What do you think? Like a section listed as "special skills"? i wouldnt even know what to write under special skills, cause from what i see on most online resumes are something along with the line of someone knowing how to use microsoft word and excelle, and i do not want to write in that i know how to use them and so on. is this where i list what cameras i know? Or what? Also do i live previous employment that has nothing to do with production? And how to have my personlity come through my resume as well?

2. What should i try and cover in my cover letter if i want just an entry level paid postion on set? or anything of the sort?

3.i also have all my references, how should i lay out my references on a seperate piece of paper? do i list there expiercence? or what they do for a living and so on?

well, i know its alot to ask, but any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!

thanks so much,

brian johnston