FS: Arri SR3 Book, Panther Cinar 35mm t1.3, Zeiss Mutar 6mm, Arri B mount 2X extender, 22mm f2 Lomo OCT 19, Voigtlander Zoomar

M Joel W

Arri SR3 Book $10 shipped.

Panther Cinar 35mm t1.3 S16 lens PL mount $1200 shipped OBO.

6mm Zeiss Mutar (for Mk 2 S16 Super Speed or 10-100mm zoom, I believe? It doesn't seem to work with my Mk1 super speeds) $800 shipped OBO.

Arri B mount 2X extender $150 shipped OBO.

Angenieux 17.5-70mm f2.2 zoom in excellent condition (possibly NOS) $1000 OBO.

43-86mm f2.8 Zoomar (for the adventurous) Arri B mount $250 OBO.

PM for photos.

The Angenieux zoom is sold. 

I also have a 16mm t2.4 Mk1 Zeiss Standard speed for sale $1200 OBO. Recently serviced, but cosmetically heavily worn.

And a 4mm Bolex Aspheron. $10 OBO.

10mm f1.8 16mm Arri Standard Mount Schneider Cinegon $180 OBO (does not cover S16)

16mm f2 16mm Arri Standard Mount Schneider Cinegon $180 OBO (may not cover S16) 

S16 converted Krasnogorsk K3 with Meteror-5 zoom lens and 100 feet of film $140 OBO

The K3 is for the adventurous, there appears to be a bit of fungus in the lens (currently sealed and hidden away from my other lenses) and the viewfinder is still 4:3 I think. The image in the finder is out of focus at wide focal lengths, which I suspected was due to a poorly collimated S16 conversion, but the person I bought it from tells me the focus marks on the lens are true and it's just the finder that's off. The wide end of the zoom doesn't cover S16. I've never used it. Well, it's a lot cheaper than a Bolex and seems to work well otherwise. Includes 50 feet of 250D film, which I got with the camera, and also can't vouch for.

• 2 years later...