New Here, just wanted to share some work I've done

Hey Guys,

Just found this site today and thought I'd sign up and get involved with the discussions on this forum.

I'm 19 and live in Austin, TX. My brother and I have started a small production company to pay the bills and build up our portfolio. We're still in our infancy, but our work schedule is looking better and better each day.

To view a creative reel of some of the short films I've done, as well as a music video and some other projects, head over to www.suitedproductions.com and check us out.

My brother serves as my producer while I handle the Director/Cinematographer aspect.

Anyway, great to be apart fo the site!

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the positive feedback. The music video was shot with a standard Canon XL2, while the creative reel has a variety of shots filmed on several different cameras: a Sony TVR50, the Panasonic AG-DVC80, as well as the aforementioned Canon XL2.

Never have had the chance to try film out, but would love to use it at some point.

Anyway, thanks for the responses.

Guest Peter Wilkens

Excellent stuff!

Glad to see what could be done with an XL2! (The music video.)

You've inspired me.

My wife just bought me a Panasonic AG-DVC60 for my birthday and among the planned projects is a music video for our band. I've used an XLS1 before and have been BEGGING for an XL2, and nearly convinced her to go for it with the extra $2K, but I figured this camera's a good start without freaking out our monthly budget.

What software did you use for editing? Did you do the filmlook with Canon's in-camera or post? Have you ever tried projecting it onto a large screen (home theater) and if so, how does it look?

Great stuff. Having a brother to work together on this is pretty cool too.