Looking for digital comix artist to work with who produces doable quality buy may be low on creativity.

Daniel D. Teoli Jr.

I got a few good artists to work with already, I've been working with them for years, but they are pros and it cost $$. Things are kinda tight after all this inflation. I have lots of good comix ideas, but no art skill. I am looking for an artist that has some art skill, but may not have any ideas as to what to do for art ideas. So this is an exchange relationship and no money is involved - I feed you ideas and you feed me art. So we share the art. I use it non-commercially. All art submitted to me must be decent res. (Prefer 600dpi+ 1mb - 3mb+)

You must be able to work without prejudice. In that about 85% of the art is anti-democratic party politics and maybe 15% is anti-republican party politics. It ranges from G - X rated material and is mainly adult oriented. This is comix material, not comics. If you don't know what comix is...look it up. If you get offended easily, this job is not for you. You can work in pen and ink or whatever. But digital seems to be the easiest and fastest for artists to do. 

Here are a couple of examples from 2 different artists. The top one is by a guy, the bottom one by a gal. They are about the cleanest ones I can post here.  You don't have to be this good, but you have to do work that is somewhat decent. And as we work together, your art will probably improve as the artists I have worked with in the past have improved.

Greta%20Thunberg%20Time%20Magazine%20Nan

In%20Church%20April%2025,%202020%20Dagge

The work has to be done somewhat timely. Preferably done within 8 to 12 days for a job. You may get 2 - 3 jobs a month to work on. I give you a general script and minimal instruction for the project and you do the rest, so you have lots of freedom. I'm not that nitpicky unless something is really off. Another part of the fun is seeing what artists come up with. If you don't want to do a certain job because it bothers you, that is OK. You have to sign the art with your name or sign them with a pen name or logo. (Probably pen name is best for comix in this day and age.)

Write me direct if interested with samples of your portfolio. (It doesn't hurt to run your work by me even if you are not this good. They are pros.) 

w1000w@aol.com

Dan

Edited by Daniel D. Teoli Jr.