FS: Zeiss Super Speed 9.5mm Mk II S16

Raymond Zrike

Photos: https://imgur.com/a/eJWgG7P

I’m selling my Zeiss Super Speed 9.5mm Mk II (for S16) for $2500. Posting it here before it’s on eBay (where it will be more expensive because of eBay’s fees).

It’s in very good condition. The aperture is extremely smooth through the whole range, and likewise the focus has no hiccups. No oil on the aperture blades. No fungus. No haze. No scratches or blemishes on the front or back elements. The lens has not been collimated during my ownership of it, but the focus measurements have been accurate during my brief tests.

Cosmetically it looks great too. Lettering is bright. Meters and feet. Occasional places were the black finish of the lens has come off a bit. Doesn’t affect lens function at all.

It covers the super-16 frame (I’ve looked through it with my super-16 converted Eclair ACL). Comes with caps.

PL mount as is normal with a Mk 2.

On the rim of the lens, the previous owner engraved a name. Obviously doesn’t affect the function or quality of the lens. Photo included.

I’m looking for $2500 (net to me, so you pay $2575), shipped free in the US. PayPal goods and services only.

You can email me at rwzmjl@gmail.com if you need more info, or contact me on this forum. I check regularly for messages.

SDIM0083.jpg

• 1 month later...