daylight spools

rob spence

Hi

I'll be using my ACL for some undercover shooting of actors in public spaces. I'm using the 200ft mags so the camera can be well hidden under jackets etc., now I've only got 2 of this size mag, and so had the idea of changing spools in daylight. Are 200ft sizes available?

many thanks

Rob Spence

Hi

I'll be using my ACL for some undercover shooting of actors in public spaces. I'm using the 200ft mags so the camera can be well hidden under jackets etc., now I've only got 2 of this size mag, and so had the idea of changing spools in daylight. Are 200ft sizes available?

many thanks

Rob Spence

Doesn't the aaton Minima use them?

Steven

• Premium Member

200ft daylight spools where made and common place once upon a time. Check with the shortend houses or labs to find them.

I think the 200ft A-Minima Spool is a specialized animal and may not work- I could be wrong- It is available from EK

Hi Rob, if its any use i have three 200 ft daylite spools along with there 200ft cans. Obviously you will need to load your filmstock onto them, and ask for lab to return the reels back after processing, anyway you are welcome to them just send me a message. Andy

Edited by k25rip