TLS FD-X 45mm Yashica T1.5 cinema lens Arri PL

Daniel J. Fox

Rehoused Yashica lens, it has similar look and flares to the Canon K35 and FD lenses.

The lens is brand new, recently rehoused by TLS. Never used on-set. Opened and checked on camera.

(There is currently a 3 year waiting list at TLS.)

The optics are clean and unmarked. Body / housing is immaculate, as to be expect with a new lens.

Imperial markings.

Price: £9000

Lens ship worldwide from the UK at cost.

For a UK sale please add VAT at 20%.

The buyer pays all shipping and insurance.

45mm_6a.jpg

45mm_4a.jpg

45mm_3a.jpg

11 hours ago, Matthias Fleischer said:

Hi Daniel, would it be possible to see some sample photos taken through this interesting one?

Hi Matthias

I'll try and sort that for you. The Yashica 45mm was part of the Falcon prime (Canon FD) set used on Stranger Things season 4 and according to the DP was one of the favourite lenses from the set.

10 hours ago, Matthias Fleischer said:

Daniel, thank you very much for your effort!

I think I might be able to share a clip that was shot recently with another copy of the lens, if not I'll be able to have a quick sample shot, but it would be after Christmas now. The lens has a very painterly look. Some people add it to the FD set, others to the Canon Rangefinders - but it probably fits the FDs better.

• Premium Member
On 12/21/2022 at 10:44 AM, Daniel J. Fox said:

I think I might be able to share a clip that was shot recently with another copy of the lens, if not I'll be able to have a quick sample shot, but it would be after Christmas now. The lens has a very painterly look. Some people add it to the FD set, others to the Canon Rangefinders - but it probably fits the FDs better.

Daniel, that's exactly how I picture the lens - so first impression of the same lebs would be great to have for checking that - everything else could be done after christmas though. Thanks a lot!

Matthias

12 hours ago, Matthias Fleischer said:

Daniel, that's exactly how I picture the lens - so first impression of the same lebs would be great to have for checking that - everything else could be done after christmas though. Thanks a lot!

Matthias

I've sent you a few images via private message on here, hope to have some more better ones after Christmas.