B&H 200 EE

Evan Cox

Hey, I just purchased a Bell and Howell 200 EE 16mm camera on Ebay. First off, I was just wondering is this is a decent camera, but I also need to know about film magazines. It seems that they are hard to come by. It would be a lot of help if somebody could tell me: A) where I could find some for a reasonable price, and B) how I could learn to load the film into the cartridge on my own. Anything will help.

• Premium Member
Hey, I just purchased a Bell and Howell 200 EE 16mm camera on Ebay. First off, I was just wondering is this is a decent camera, but I also need to know about film magazines. It seems that they are hard to come by. It would be a lot of help if somebody could tell me: A) where I could find some for a reasonable price, and B) how I could learn to load the film into the cartridge on my own. Anything will help.

It was a good home movie camera in its day. The EE probaly indicates the model with the light meter, so that may or may not work. I am not sure of the ASA Range, FAST film in the days that unit was made was EI 50 :blink:

Java Photo in Athens GA has some magazines with outdated Plus X in his frezer, he has been listing them on ebay from time to time. Sugest telling him what you want, and to negotiate the best price. Loading requires 2R film, which is getting harder to find except on large qty special order for many stocks. The film has to be wound emulsion out, onto a small special core, so you may have to build a jig or two. :o